Parenting with confidence and calm leadership helps your child thrive.
A strong parent-child relationship also decreases behavior problems, increases your family well-being and boosts your child’s self-worth.
What gets in the way of being a happy, confident and calm parent
- Letting worry and anxiety take over
- Feeling overwhelmed with your child’s misbehavior
- Experiencing parenting burnout and forgetting to care for yourself
- Social media and parenting advice overload
- Uncertainty when setting limits and boundaries on unwanted behaviors
- Dealing with repetitive, difficult and persistent behaviors
Bring more connection and cooperation into your family by switching into a coaching model of parenting.
How does Parent Coaching Work
You get expert guidance from an experienced parent coach, with graduate level training in psychology and certification in positive discipline for parents. (I’m also a mom to three children.)
Via phone or video conference we will make a plan to help you feel ready and able to tackle whatever is keeping you from being the parent you want to be.
You get to choose what you want to focus on during our coaching sessions. This is what other parents have to say:
“Ariadne helped me learn how to set solid limits without having to yell my head off. She didn’t just help my kids listen better, she solved my daily migraines. I was blaming the kids for everything, but really, I was the one that needed to learn how to stay calm and talk in a way that would get the kids to listen. Huge change for our family.”
“I was so angry and frustrated with my son. He was dawdling, whining and overall just giving me such a hard time. Desperate for a change, I did six coaching sessions with Ariadne. Best idea ever. My son is not perfect and neither am I but we are getting along, laughing more and I am enjoying watching him grown. Both our behaviors have changed for the better. I yell less,he listens more.”
How Parent Coaching Can Bring Peace To Your Family
- Create your very own individualized and age appropriate discipline plan
- Discover how to grow and maintain a strong relationship with your child
- Understand your child’s unique needs and characteristics
- Understand what makes your child feel capable and ready to say YES
- Learn the tools that encourage resiliency and boost self-esteem
- Let go of control in favor of age appropriate empowerment
- Improve family communication with respectful, helpful communication
Parenting coaching means you get to feel supported, confident and calm in your everyday parenting role.
Book a complimentary 15 minute chat to learn more.
Book your first 45 minute coaching session.